- This event has passed.
Contra and Square Dance
Saturday, April 2 @ 7:00 pm-
Saturday, April 2 @ 10:00 pm
Renee and Steve have requested donations only as a benefit to the Fiddle dances and Looking Glass Dances.
An afternoon English dance is possible. Please stay tuned!
1. Everyone must provide proof of full vaccination (along with a photo ID). No exceptions. Boosters are encouraged.
2. Masks MUST be worn at all times, except when drinking water. We will provide straws. Surgical masks are much better than cloth masks.
3. Everyone will provide contact information — email and phone number.
4. There will be no snacks. There will be no potluck dinner between the dances.
5. If you are SICK DO NOT Come.
We know there is some risk. The covid virus is going to be with us forever from now on. We need to learn how to mitigate its effects as we do with flu and live our lives. Being vaccinated and boosted does not prevent one from getting sick, but it does lead to a significantly milder infection. Each individual needs to evaluate their own risk tolerance and decide whether to attend or not. We hope you will come and are looking forward to dancing together again.
All dances taught – no partner needed. Wear loose clothes, comfortable shoes, and be prepared to have a good time! Come early – at 6:30 – for a quick workshop on easy contra dance moves. For more info, call 517-614-5858.