Please visit this page for updates on any changes to our practices ahead of attending an event at Ten Pound Fiddle.
Covid-19 Policy for Ten Pound Fiddle Concerts at UUMC
Masks are encouraged but not required.
Please distance yourself from people not in your immediate party.
We ask that if you are feeling at all unwell, please stay home.
CONTRA DANCES Covid Requirements
- We will no longer request proof of vaccination.
- We still plan to collect names and contact info, in case we need to notify you that there has been a positive case. If you have been to a dance since we started up back in Sept of '22, we have your name on a list and you can just check in when you arrive.
- Masks are optional, but recommended! Two masked dancers have very little possibility of passing Covid from one to the other. Note that several festival weekends became spreaders this summer.
- We are loosening up the snack rule as well- bring whatever you'd like to share- though "finger foods" are much easier for everyone.
- Most importantly - If you are feeling off or SICK- DO NOT come to the dance.
We will reassess our policy monthly based on the data from the health department.