Please visit this page for updates on any changes to our practices ahead of attending an event at Ten Pound Fiddle.
Covid-19 Policy for Ten Pound Fiddle Concerts at UUMC
Masks are encouraged but not required.
Please distance yourself from people not in your immediate party.
We ask that if you are feeling at all unwell, please stay home. Refunds for any online ticket purchases are available until 4pm the day of the show. Click here for how to obtain a refund.
CONTRA DANCES Covid Requirements
Because there is still community spread in the Lansing area and contra dancing requires close contact and breathing near others, the Dance Committee has decided to continue the Covid protocols we used in the spring. We will continue to monitor and adjust as needed.
- Proof of full vaccination will be required for everyone attending Ten Pound Fiddle/Looking Glass Contra and Square Dances. Please bring your vaccination card, or a photo or photocopy of your card, to each dance. (Showing a medical record via a patient portal or other electronic means on your phone is also sufficient.)
- Everyone attending will provide contact info so we can notify you in case there is a Covid exposure at the dance.
- No one under 5 will be admitted without a vaccination card.
- Negative Covid-19 tests will not be accepted as an alternative to proof of vaccination.
- Masks will be required at all times except when drinking water. We will provide straws. Callers may choose not to wear masks
- If you are not feeling well, please DO NOT COME to the dance
- If you develop COVID within five days of coming to a dance, please call 517-614-5858, so we can contact the other dancers.